Level up your practice through partnership
With all the work that goes into creating a thriving and sustainable retirement practice, don’t forget about one of the building blocks that’s essential to success: partnership.
The right partner does so much more than simply administer your clients' plans. They help you to:
- Grow your business by offering a wide range of solutions and giving you the freedom and flexibility to choose what works for each client.
- Maximize your time through ever-evolving technological capabilities that simplify tasks and improve efficiency.
- Create loyal clients by backing you up with deep experience and world-class service that keeps your clients happy and your retention levels strong.
Not all providers check each of these boxes. But when you team up with Ascensus, this is exactly what you'll get.
Breadth and depth of flexible solutions
Through the combined strengths of Ascensus and Newport, we’re able to bring you robust products and solutions, using advanced technology and tools that simplify the experience for you and your clients. No two clients are the same, so having access to a broad and deep portfolio of solutions ensures you have everything you need to structure the right plan for every client scenario.
Tap into our expertise for:
- Defined contribution plans: 401(k), 403(b) ERISA and non-ERISA, Governmental 457(b), multiple employer plans (MEPs) and pooled employer plans (PEPs), prevailing wage
- Defined benefit plans: Pension, cash balance, and traditional defined benefit
- Nonqualified plans: Executive benefit plans and funding strategies
- Other retirement plan designs: SEP and SIMPLE IRAs, employee stock ownership plans (ESOP), profit sharing, money purchase pension (MPP) and more
We also have key programs and services that add value for your clients and can help simplify administration, drive participation, and boost retirement readiness. From fiduciary programs and managed accounts to financial wellness and auto-features to name just a few, we have ideas to help you and your clients optimize plan performance. Better yet, when clients adopt these offerings, it can help you increase your revenue.
Peace of mind
Working with Ascensus frees you up to focus on new opportunities with confidence—knowing you're not going to be dealing with client surprises. We've earned third-party service provider recognition as an industry leader, and our client satisfaction ratings provide another view into the overall experience you and your clients can expect with Ascensus.
|Ascensus is a partner you can trust—for clients large and small.||World-class service is at the heart of every plan.|
Take your practice to the next level—become an Elite Advisor.
The Elite Advisor program is an exclusive experience that rewards you for continuing to partner with Ascensus to help your clients achieve their retirement plan goals. As an Elite Advisor, you’ll enjoy our highest levels of support and service along with unique benefits to help distinguish your practice and grow your business.
Learn more or call us at 800-345-6363 to discuss the advantages of becoming an Elite Advisor.
1With Intelligence. With Intelligence Mutual Fund & ETF Awards. June 2022.
2PLANSPONSOR. 2022 Defined Contribution (DC) Survey. March 2023.
3PLANADVISER. 2023 Retirement Plan Adviser Survey. March 2023.
4Cerulli Associates. The Cerulli Report: U.S. Retirement Markets 2021. March 2022.
5As of June 30, 2023.
6As of December 31, 2022. Excludes plan terminations and mergers and acquisitions.
7JD POWER 2022 U.S. Retirement Plan Digital Experience Study. June 2022.
8Based on The Cerulli Report: U.S. Retirement Markets 2021 and aggregating the Ascensus and Newport books to reflect we’re a unified entity.
9Ascensus-only platform data as of June 30, 2023.