With an extensive team of industry-leading attorneys, CPAs, and technical advisors, we maintain one of the largest ERISA consulting practices in the nation. Our ERISA consultants are dedicated to keeping clients informed of regulatory and legislative developments and ensuring that retirement plans remain compliant.
- Prepare plan documents that address client-specific needs and updating them when regulations change
- Provide technical support during and after plan establishment
- Provide access to ERISAEDGE™—our series of educational webcasts and forums
Our ERISA consultants also serve as a liaison to the IRS and key congressional offices and committees that have an impact on retirement plans and the industry to ensure that the latest changes are reflected in our products and services.
By integrating our services into existing payroll structures, Ascensus provides the flexibility to save both time and cost. This integration allows Ascensus to facilitate the key elements to keep plans on track.
- Compliance Testing – Includes compensation and contribution overview quarterly reports to help determine whether contributions need to be modified—making year-end activities quicker and easier
- Participant Eligibility Tracking – Captures hire dates and hours of service to determine participation eligibility, automatically establishes accounts, and sends out educational materials in advance of the first eligible payroll cycle
- Form 5500 Preparation – Simplifies the Form 5500 process with an online questionnaire that automatically triggers production of required forms and schedules—providing peace of mind that the Form 5500 is accurate and ready for filing