Through Ascensus Trust
, we offer irrevocable life insurance trust documents that provide for tax-efficient estate liquidity for qualifying estates.
Designed to hold and own life insurance policies, this type of trust allows for the transfer of ownership of life insurance policies to the trustee of the trust. Once ownership has been transferred, the proceeds of the policies avoid taxation in an estate.
We can help you achieve your estate planning goals.
- Safekeep insurance policies, trust documents, and notices
- Process payment of insurance premiums
- File death claims with insurance companies
- Process payment of policy proceeds to beneficiaries
- Send gift reminders to trust grantors and Crummey notices to beneficiaries
- Mail asset reports to grantors
- Prepare and file income tax returns
For more information, please visit Ascensus Trust at www.ascensustrust.com.