In the highly competitive world of financial services, you need the knowledge and skills that will make you indispensable to your financial organization. We take training seriously and recognize the importance of staying current in today's market. Earning and maintaining a professional certification is not only an excellent way to obtain proficiency, it's also a visible reminder of your dedication to your career. We provide the training that professionals require to achieve their goals.
Ascensus partners with the following program and certification sponsors to offer continuing education credits.
Continuing Education Credits
Ascensus is an approved provider of continuing professional education with the following programs and certification sponsors. Please contact Ascensus at 800-346-3860 if you are interested in continuing education credits and to confirm the number of credits you receive per class per designation.
American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Certified IRA Specialist (CIS)
IRA programs meet the continuing education requirements for the CIS certification.
Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC)
Our IRA and qualified plan programs meet the continuing education requirements for the CRC designation.
College for Financial Planning
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS)
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) - Ascensus is registered with NASBA as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO)
- Certified IRA Professional (CIP)