In the highly competitive world of financial services, you need the knowledge and skills that will make you indispensable to your financial organization. We take training seriously and recognize the importance of staying current in today's market. Earning and maintaining a professional certification is not only an excellent way to obtain proficiency, it's also a visible reminder of your dedication to your career. We provide the training that professionals require to achieve their goals.
Earn the Certified IRA Service Professional (CISP) Designation
In an effort to establish a much-needed, industry-recognized standard of knowledge and competency for IRA professionals, the Institute of Certified Bankers (ICB) and Ascensus developed the CISP designation. This designation documents your knowledge, experience, performance, and commitment to professional ethics through a scientifically verifiable process. It is this documentation that becomes the credential that employers, clients, and peers can use to measure your value in meeting their needs.
Who Should Pursue the CISP
- Operations personnel
- Marketing directors
- IRA product managers
- Compliance personnel
- Database specialists
- Retail and branch managers
- Training specialists
Continuing Education Credits
Ascensus is an approved provider of continuing professional education with the following programs and certification sponsors. Please contact Ascensus at 800-346-3860 if you are interested in continuing education credits and to confirm the number of credits you receive per class per designation.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP)
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Ascensus courses meet the continuing education standards and are appropriate for the following designations.
- Certified Retirement Counselor (CRC)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS)